Swim Team Stroke Clinics: Themed Clinics to Improve Details
The Meadows club strives to provide the best level of instruction to its swimmers as possible. Often times normal practice is not enough for those who want to improve. If you feel like your child needs more attention to detail, we will be offering three stroke clinics a week for 6 weeks of the season.
Clinics will be Monday and Friday at 11:00am after the last practice and Wednesday at 5:45pm. Clinics will last 45 minutes. Clinics are $10.00/each or $7.50/each if you purchase a clinic package ($75/10 clinics). Ratio 14 swimmers: 2 coaches. You MUST sign up a minimum of 24 hours before the clinic to guarantee a spot. Clinics with no swimmers registered 24 hours out will be cancelled.
- Week 1: Common DQs (Week of 5/29) (NO Monday)
- Week 2: Starts/Turns (Week of 6/4)
- Week 3: Freestyle/Backstroke (Week of 6/11)
- Week 4: Breaststroke (Week of 6/18)
- Week 5: Butterfly (Week 6/25)
- Week of the fourth of July NO CLINIC
- Week 6: Relay Starts/Turns (Week 7/9)
- Week: 7/16 No Clinics PRELIMS/FINALS WEEK!!
Chilly Beavers Stroke Clinics: Post BVSSL Fall Workouts
Chilly Beavers is back! We will be starting up workouts the week of Monday, August 13th! Head Coach Miles Mackenzie and other coaches will be running a six-week fall program for those summer league swimmers looking to train into the fall. Cost is $10/clinic or $7.50/clinic with the package ($75/10 clinics). These workouts will be focusing on general stroke technique, starts/turns, and getting high school swimmers in shape and ready for the upcoming season.
- 8-10s: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 4pm-5pm
- 11-18s: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 5pm-6pm